We are looking for enthusiastic 14x7 Senior Engineer( Service Coordinator) for our client.
About our client:
With offices in 152 countries and more than 327,000 people, we are among the leading professional services networks in the world. We help organizations and individuals create the value they are looking for, by delivering quality in Assurance, Tax and Advisory services.
Our Global IT organization helps develop and supports internal information technology systems and applications used by all staff levels. You’ll help our team maintain applications that cater to our strategic technology needs using your knowledge in technical domains of application. You’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to achieve complex business requirements/solutions driving from strategy to execution.
You’ll be responsible for operations of multiple production environments. While the team does not do development work on the platforms, they perform code release deployments and technology upgrades to these environments, and will be required to troubleshoot and monitor issues that require understanding of scripting languages.
Minimum 5 years experience as a support engineer.
Minimum 2 years as a Technical coordinator/Team leader for a technical team.
You'll work as part of a team of problem solvers and you’ll be responsible for operations of multiple complex business solutions on client’s premises acting as a Subject Matter Expert and leading a team that operates in shifts (14 hours/day/7 days/week ).
Focus on the following technologies: Windows and Linux Server, SQL Server, Azure IaaS and PaaS services, Azure DevOps, GitHub, Avepoint.
Acting as an escalation point for the team for technical issues (Azure/Application Support/Process improvement) the Senior Engineer will be the liaison between the delivered services and the our client Stream. The position holder will act as a senior technical engineer in his area, being able to create/update Procedures, drive the change management and problem management processes for the applications in our portfolio. The position holder will be responsible for Incident management and resolution ensuring the service SLA are met.
Ensure compliance with the existing processes (Incident/Change/Problem Management) for deployment of application(s) and patch updates to stage and production environments following organizational policies.
• Drive the evaluation delivered services focusing on remediation of deficiencies including capacity and performance management and planning.
• Review change requests in the internal Service Management platform (Service Now) and act as the owner of the change until its closure.
• Interact with peer teams and internal clients
Critical Hiring Criteria:
• Previous relevant experience with Microsoft Enterprise (cloud) solutions (min 5 years)
• Previous experience in leading a team of technical support (min 2 years)
• Advanced English communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Familiar with (or good understanding of similar technologies – minimum 3-year experience per technology) at least of 4 of the following: o Microsoft Windows Server (2008 R2 and above) / Linux o Azure Portal - awareness PaaS services like Azure SQL, App service, Function App, Key Vault, Logic App, Service Bus, App Insights o Microsoft IIS o Monitoring solutions o Microsoft SQL Server o Microsoft PowerShell / XML scripting
• Very good understanding of ITIL processes (Incident & Problem management, Change management).
- ITIL Foundation
- AZ 900/AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
- If you have additional questions, you can contact email@example.com.
- If you know somebody suitable for this position or if you want to apply, please send a detailed CV by e-mail: jobs@ kontron.ro.