We are looking for enthusiastic L2 Operations Engineer for our client.
The Level 2 Application Support team member will be part of a group that is responsible for the maintenance and support of firm applications. This function has broad knowledge of the business functions to resolve critical and strategic business technology challenges. The team member is responsible for adherence to Service Level Agreements for Level 2 application support services as defined by our client Operations.
This individual performs basic troubleshooting at the application level. Using his/her domain knowledge and relevant expertise, he/she will identify the area of fault (code, environment, or configuration) and consult the appropriate team in constructing and implementing the fix. The specialist is individually responsible for delivering technical diagnosis and solution prescription within his/her specific technology expertise and assigned applications.
Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate
Knowledge and Skills Preferred (Note: One section but can be separate paragraphs):
Demonstrates a extensive level of abilities with, and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Possessing experience in application support with industry knowledge of ITIL service management principles;
- Using domain knowledge and relevant expertise to identify the area of fault (code, environment or configuration) and guide the appropriate team in constructing and implementing the fix;
- Delivering technical diagnosis and solutioning prescription within a specific technology expertise and assigned applications;
- Demonstrating technical understanding that spans multiple platforms and application level expertise of a portfolio of applications with broad knowledge of the business strategic priorities, in order to resolve complex problems;
- Possessing technical application support skill sets with experience with industry standard platforms such as Google Application Suite, Azure Cloud, Kubernetes, RPA and others;
- Possessing technical capabilities, analytical skills and application knowledge;
- Being able to diagnose and troubleshoot application problems and leverage tools and resources appropriately to identify solutions that may or may not be already documented;
- Managing multiple conflicting deadlines and competing priorities; and,
- Building and maintaining relationships within the team and throughout the firm.
Demonstrates a extensive level of abilities with, and/or a proven record of success in the following softwares/programs:
- Having basic experience with Kubernetes or Azure Kubernetes Services, and Containerization (e.g. Docker);
- Having basic experience with Microsoft Azure DevOps (CI/CD pipeline);
- Working with applications like Microsoft Azure Cloud (PaaS), Azure Portal, App Insights, Blob Storage, Azure Portal experience
- Writing basic queries and understanding of joins (Microsoft SQL);
- Nice to have basic scripting experience
- Expertise with Monitoring tools such as DataDog, Splunk etc
- Managing servers via RDP session (Cyberark); and,
- Understanding ITIL framework (or comparable ITSM framework).
- If you have additional questions, you can contact email@example.com.
- If you know somebody suitable for this position or if you want to apply, please send a detailed CV by e-mail: jobs@ kontron.ro.