We are looking for a perimeter security professional with enriched experience in security configuration along with proven customer management skills for our client. S/he will interact with local and global customers on a regular basis to resolve customers issues/concerns related to offered products.
Summary and responsibilities
- The individual must be highly organized create and adhere to timelines, and work well
- Work on projects involving Cisco/PaloAlto/Checkpoint firewalls, VPN, URL Filtering solutions and Azure infrastructure
- Responsible to perform daily processing and implementation of firewall, proxy and VPN policies to the enforcement module
- May be required to support 24X7 or out of region hours (e.g. US Hours)
- Support troubleshooting on hardware, IPSEC, LAN/WAN network and security issues.
- Enforcing best practices surrounding security incident responses
- Ensure procedures, policies and changes are performed according to standard and Plan. Any changes planned have to be compliant to the standards defined
- Evaluate each customer request and determine if the request is implementable. Perform basic troubleshooting on Firewall, Cloud and VPN technology
- Respond and implement customer request in a timely and efficient manner according to the agreed service levels, standards and procedures and using tools, processes and systems
- Perform sanity checks on perimeter devices
- Update and maintain documentation related to supported technology
Knowledge and experience on
- Firewall- Palo-alto (Mandatory), Checkpoint and Cisco
- Practical experience with security technologies like Firewalls, VPN, URL filtering and Azure
- Palo alto Architecture, Design, engineering and supporting services
- Provide Palo alto Security design and engineering support to business projects
- Manage existing firewalls, implement policies and rules as required by the access requirements
- Experience on change management
Internal and external IT security standards, PCI standards and relevant legal compliance aspects
- Analyze traffic to identify network related issues
- Debugging network issues, firewall configuration, troubleshooting etc.
- Cloud based networking - AWS and Azure architecture (AWS Directory Services, AWS Shield, cloud security etc.)
Experience on Console based management for Firewall and Azure Infrastructure
- Understanding of IPS, Threat Prevention, Wildfire, web proxy, URL and VPN solution
- Network knowledge in Layer 1 to 7
- Proficiency with UNIX (Solaris, AIX, HP-UX), Linux and Windows platforms
- Minimum a graduate in any stream. Graduation/Post Graduation in computer science/IT stream will be an advantage
- At least 2-5 years previous experience in similar positions, in any company
- Experience in firewall administration and configuration (Checkpoint, Cisco, PaloAlto etc.)
- Experience working with Cloud and networking devices, including virtual routing and Azure infrastructure.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking. DNS, DHCP and security protocols (IKE AES)
- Experience in support of network security software products
- Experience in Linux/UNIX environments
- If you have additional questions, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you know somebody suitable for this position or if you want to apply, please send a detailed CV by e-mail: email@example.com.