We are looking for dedicated, motivated and creative colleagues for our client as Salesforce DevOps/Operations Support Engineer (Senior Associate Level).
Basic Qualifications/Preferred Skills & Knowledge
● Salesforce Administration
○ In-depth understanding of and experience with general salesforce setup and configuration such as workflows, validation rules, triggers, field updates, page layouts, record types, formula fields, report types etc.
○ High level understanding of environment maintenance tasks such as managing admin access, managing sandboxes, Single Sign On, Certificate & Key Management, License Management etc.
○ Experience working with integrations setup and service account administration and integrations support.
○ Understanding of the tasks required to complete full copy sandbox refreshes and the potential pre and post refresh tasks to be completed based on the usage of the sandbox (testing, training, code deployment etc.)
○ Proficient in the use of Data Loader & Workbench tools
○ Reports and dashboards development and management experience
○ Ability to export any data to worksheets and tabulate for analysis and review from administration standpoint.
● Marketing Cloud Experience:
○ Experience with Marketing Cloud administration, MC connect, Single Sign On for Marketing Cloud, Data extension configurations, Integrations setup/configuration, Business unit and roles administration, Journey builders setup, etc.
○ Marketing Cloud integrations setup/configuration
○ Marketing Cloud email setup/management, external integrations, etc.
○ Datorama familiarity
● Version Control and Build/Deployment Tools (a plus)
○ Exposure to Apex and Visualforce development
○ Release Management experience or familiarity using Salesforce DX, GIT, Azure DevOps (formerly VSTS) (or any devops tool), Visual Code Editor, etc.
○ Understand management of source code for branch and merge strategy
○ Experience with ANT, change set deployments
● General Network experience (a plus)
○ Networking protocols & DNS/firewall familiarity.
● Familiarity with Mulesoft, OneTrust, Panaya, etc are a plus
Other skill Sets
● Strong time management skills and documentation skills
● Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
● GSuite/MS office skill sets
● Demonstrated ability to handle and prioritize simultaneous requests
● Analytical thinker with strong problem-solving & troubleshooting skills
● Positive attitude and willing to work outside normal hours to troubleshoot high priority issues when needed
● Attention to detail Certifications (a plus)
● Salesforce and/or Marketing cloud certifications
● ITIL is a plus